The NEW Pistol/Rifle Range is now open.
50, 100, 200 and 300 yard targets with steel targets at the
Pistol Range has an all new pavilion with a large bench along
with paper and a steel targets.
The ranges are separate but use common sense when
someone is downrange and stop and wait.
We put a lot of time, effort and money into this for everyone
to enjoy. Use it for the intentions it was set up for.
Rifle range rules:
NO RAPID FIRE ON THE RANGES!! 2 SECOND DELAY BETWEEN SHOTS.
ANYONE IN VIOLATION ON THESE RULES WILL HAVE THEIR MEMBERSHIP
REVOKED AND WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE CAUSED!!
1.Range Hours, 8AM to Sunset. Except SUNDAYS, NO SHOOTING BEFORE
2. Rifles are only to be used on the Rifle range- not at the pistol range.
3. NO SHOTGUNS TO BE FIRED at the backboard targets, there is a Separate
target to the RIGHT of the pavilion to pattern your shotgun. No fully
Automatic weapons. NO 50 cal BMG weapons.
4. DO NOT SHOOT INTO POSTS OR FRAMEWORK OF TARGET HOLDERS. NO
Armor Piercing Bullets may be used.
5. Paper targets or metal shooting trees only. No cans, glass, metal, plastic,
or household items.
6. No Alcoholic beverages to be possessed or consumed at the range. No
person under the influence of drugs or Alcohol to be present.
7. Eye and ear protection must be worn.
8. All shooting to be done from a stationary position, no running combat
9 All firearms to be pointed downrange in a safe direction at all times.
10. Actions are to be open and empty when ANYONE is down-range.
11. No shooting at live animals on club property.
12. Remove targets and clean up brass when finished shooting and place in
waste can at range house.
13. The range is closed when persons, vehicles or equipment are present in
field alongside range (Archery events, Mowing, etc.)
14. Any violation of above rules may result in loss of membership.
15. This is your range, keep it clean so everyone can enjoy it.
Range is under 24 hour surveillance.